Tue, 07 Sept|
BEGINNERS SEWING MACHINE | VIRTUAL WORKSHOP | £5
Learn how to use your sewing machine in 1 hour + Make a Cushion Cover
Time & Location
07 Sept 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 BST
About the event
This class is the perfect Introductory Sewing Machine session for beginners. So if you've recently purchased a machine but you're not sure what to do with it, this workshop will help you!
In this one hour class, I'll run through the sewing machine functions and you'll learn to make a cushion cover.
You will be sent a video of the workshop afterwards, so you can watch it back in your own time following the session.
NB: This is not a collaborative workshop. I will check some questions in the Q&A, but cannot guarantee every question will be answered. For closer tuition, please check our £25 workshops.
- Level: Beginner
Aimed at those who have little to no sewing machine experience, or those wanting to brush up their knowledge.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Sewing machine
- Sewing Scissors
- Tape Measure
- Cotton or linen fabric: 43cm x 110cm
PREP BEFORE THE SESSION:
- You will need to pre-cut your fabric as per the size instructions above.
- You will need to set your sewing machine up at a table and plug it in.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
JOINING THE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP:
Our Virtual Workshops take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. On booking your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
Beginners Sewing Workshop