Tue, 21 Sept|
INTRO TO MACRAME | VIRTUAL WORKSHOP | £5
Make a macrame plant hanger in 1 hour
Time & Location
21 Sept 2021, 18:00 – 19:00 BST
About the event
I love macrame! In this one hour workshop, I'll show you several macrame knots and we'll make a plant hanger.
You will be sent a video of the workshop afterwards, so you can watch it back in your own time following the session.
NB: This is not a collaborative workshop. I will check questions in the Q&A, but cannot guarantee every question will be answered.
- Level: Beginner
Aimed at those who have little to no macrame experience.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 6 x lengths of macrame cotton, string or yarn each measuring 1.8m.
- Wooden hoop for the top
- Tape Measure
PREP BEFORE THE SESSION:
- You will need to pre-cut your yarn as per the size instructions above.
- You will need a clear table space to work at
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
JOINING THE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP:
Our Virtual Workshops take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. On booking your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.