Mon, 30 May|
Make Your Own Jubilee Bunting: FREE Workshop with John Lewis
Join me and my Mini Makers for an hour's jubilee-inspired bunting crafting this half term!
Time & Location
30 May 2022, 12:00 – 13:00 BST
About the event
Join me and my mini makers for an hour's jubilee-inspired crafting with John Lewis this half term! We'll show you how to make your own Jubilee Bunting using scraps of fabric and felt, ribbon, string and whatever other crafty supplies you may have.
To craft along, you will need:
- Felt and/or Fabric
- Paper bunting template: Isosceles triangle approx. 16cm wide x 20cm tall
- Needle & thread
*Where possible, you should ensure all items are red, white, blue and silver for a truly jubilee-inspired theme.
Depending on skill level, you'll be: Basic hand sewing / drawing / cutting / sticking to make a string of Jubilee bunting.
- Level: Beginner. Suitable for adults and children aged 5+ with adult supervision.
- Please note terms and conditions apply
- This event is exclusive to members of My John Lewis. If you’re not already a member, it’s easy to join.
- Joining an online experience: Our Online Experiences will take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. Two days and two hours before your online experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.