SEW A ZIPPED BAG | VIRTUAL WORKSHOP | £5
Time & Location
About the Event
I hear so often people worried about sewing with zips, so if you're one of those people - this workshop is for you!
In this one hour class, I'll teach you how to sew your own zipped pencil case/make-up bag/whatever you'd like it to be.
Don't worry if you don't keep up! You will be sent a video of the workshop afterwards, so you can watch it back in your own time following the session.
NB: This is not a collaborative workshop. I will check some questions in the Q&A, but cannot guarantee every question will be answered.
- Level: Beginner
YOU WILL NEED:
- Sewing machine with a zip foot
- Cotton or linen fabric: 20cm x 30cm
- Zip - 20cm / 8"
- Sewing Scissors
- Tape Measure
PREP BEFORE THE SESSION:
- You will need to set your sewing machine up at a table, attach the zip foot and plug it in.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
JOINING THE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP:
Our Virtual Workshops take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. On booking your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Sew with Zips Virtual Workshop£5£50£0