Wed, 03 Nov|
SEW A ZIPPED BAG | VIRTUAL WORKSHOP | £5
Learn to sew with zips in this 1 hour workshop
Time & Location
03 Nov 2021, 18:00 – 19:00
About the event
I hear so often people worried about sewing with zips, so if you're one of those people - this workshop is for you!
In this one hour class, I'll teach you how to sew your own zipped pencil case/make-up bag/whatever you'd like it to be.
Don't worry if you don't keep up! You will be sent a video of the workshop afterwards, so you can watch it back in your own time following the session.
NB: This is not a collaborative workshop. I will check some questions in the Q&A, but cannot guarantee every question will be answered.
- Level: Beginner
YOU WILL NEED:
- Sewing machine with a zip foot
- Cotton or linen fabric: 20cm x 30cm
- Zip - 20cm / 8"
- Sewing Scissors
- Tape Measure
PREP BEFORE THE SESSION:
- You will need to set your sewing machine up at a table, attach the zip foot and plug it in.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
JOINING THE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP:
Our Virtual Workshops take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. On booking your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
Sew with Zips Virtual Workshop