SEW AN APRON | VIRTUAL WORKSHOP | £5
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is the perfect follow-on for anyone who attended my Sewing Machine Beginners workshop and is looking for a new project to sew.
In this one hour class, I'll teach you how to make a cute apron; perfect for gardeners, bakers, DIYers, BBQers etc.
You will be sent a video of the workshop afterwards, so you can watch it back in your own time following the session.
NB: This is not a collaborative workshop. I will check some questions in the Q&A, but cannot guarantee every question will be answered. For closer tuition, please check our £25 workshops.
- Level: Beginner - Intermediate.
Aimed at those who have learned the basics, and now looking for a new sewing skill.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Sewing machine
- Sewing Scissors
- Tape Measure
- 2 pieces cotton or linen fabric: 40cm x 50cm and 25cm x 50cm
- Cotton webbing/herringbone tape: 1.5m x 3-5cm
PREP BEFORE THE SESSION:
- You will need to pre-cut your fabric as per the size instructions above.
- You will need to set your sewing machine up at a table and plug it in.
- Ensure you purchase any relevant products and materials in advance of the event.
- Ensure you have all your equipment, materials and assets ready to go as there is no preparation time in the workshop.
JOINING THE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP:
Our Virtual Workshops take place via Zoom. We’d recommend using a laptop or desktop if possible to make it easier for you to take part. On booking your Virtual Experience, we’ll send you full details on how to join.
- Apron Sewing Workshop£5£50£0